The scholarship program is worth £3,000 for one year payable to the student’s tuition fee account and it will be awarded to over 255 applicants.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have applied for an Undergraduate or Masters program at the Institution.
- Applicants must be wholly or partially self-financing.
- Applicants must have completed their high school and bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
SEE ALSO: 2017 Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University, Australia
Applicants who have been offered a course of study will be will be invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed within 10 working days of an academic offer being made.
The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
- Round 1 - 28th February 2017
- Round 2 - 5th May 2017
- Round 3 - 31st July 2017.
For more information visit the official website